Time & Labor Management Solutions
Datamatics Management Services, Inc. delivers automated time and attendance software systems and workforce management services that help organizations control payroll costs and maximize productivity. Our proven systems, TC-1 and TimesheetPlus, improve employee tracking, scheduling, absence management, job costing and labor analytics.
Web-based Time & Labor Management Solutions
TimesheetPlus offers the most accurate and versatile web-based time and labor management applications on the market. The program collects attendance data and provides powerful reporting and configurability to fulfill virtually any business requirement. Features include employee and manager self-service workflows, configurable business logic, mass edit capabilities, multi-level security, and multiple data collection options.
• Flexible Accruals Engine
• Time-off Request Workflow
• Customizable Reports
• Exception Tracking
• Workforce Management Dashboard
• Scheduling and Workday Breakdown
• Job Costing
Addressing Time and Labor Management Needs
Configurable rules allow for easy mapping of your business requirements without the need for custom scripting or programming.
- Versatile Pay Rules Engine makes determining pay for regular and overtime hours a breeze. Supported scenarios include location or cost center, shift differentials, order of importance, and more.
- Flexible Accruals Management incorporates company requirements such as eligibility, tenure, and hours worked. Accruals can be synchronized with external payroll or HR systems. Self-service approval workflow increases speed, while reducing errors.
- Powerful Rate Tracking on a global and/or personal level includes multipliers for special rate conditions and effective dating, which assesses the impact of changes prior to running payroll. Rate changes can occur at any time during the pay period.
- Dynamic Scheduling allows for schedule changes on the fly, whether they are based on daily, weekly, or other recurring patterns. This flexible application allows employees to be assigned to schedules or vice versa.
TimesheetPlus features a variety of ways to view information. This application allows employers, managers, and administrators to:
- Use Quick Links to instantly navigate to your most important reports.
- Create and share individual report settings using advanced filtering or custom columns.
- Determine managers’ access using security profiles, allowing them to only view reports for employees they manage.
- Check projections by viewing budgeted versus actual hours worked, including billable and non-billable rates.
- Choose from a range of export options including CSV, Excel, PDF, and XML.
- Instantly respond to information with reports that function as tools with drilldown capabilities.
TimesheetPlus offers specialized add-ons that can be enabled for an additional fee. These tools will further streamline business processes and increase security by allowing you to:
- Utilize intuitive visual reports and tools for instant access to key performance indicators using the workforce management dashboard.
- Require input of a password and an RSA token code before being granted access to the application.
- Generate and email reports to certain users or groups at specified frequencies, allowing access to critical data without a browser.
- Centralize storage and/or distribution of data concerning employee or HR information within the company.
Used by Fortune 500 corporations and SMBs, TC-1 is designed to adapt to any size and every industry. This system has been continually to evolving since 1984.
- Technology: TC-1 is an on-premises/enterprise application operating on Windows platform. The software is lightweight and can be deployed over LAN, WAN, TCP/IP via client/server architecture, or through a browser. Datamatics can provide secure hosting of TC-1.
- Pricing: Perpetual license is based on number of employees. Optional support subscriptions are available.
- Extensive Features: Attendance tracking, absence management, job payroll preparation, reporting, access control, time entry device integrations, IVR, data exchange, PC timeclock, and
- Integration: Seamless integration is available with a variety of time entry (timeclocks), and third-part software (i.e. Payroll, HR, ERP, MES). Common integrations include SAP, ADP, PeopleSoft, Paychex, Ceridian, and Ultimate.
- Customization: While TC-1 TC-1 offers sweeping and adaptable experienced developers can work with your organization to automate unique processes/policies, create specialized integrations with third-party applications, and accommodate new data collection.